Mixed Berry Float
Ice cream floats are the best way to cool off with friends, family, and neighbors during the heat of summer. Unlike the typical root beer float, this mixed berry float is fruity, fresh, and nutritious!
Made with Bobelo Mountain Berry self-carbonating drink mix, your drink will be sweetened with stevia leaf rather than the average sugar-loaded soda. (For an even healthier version, try using sugar-free vanilla ice cream.) Our drink pouches are also loaded with vitamins and combined with the antioxidant properties of elderberry and pomegranate, giving your float an extra immunity boost!
So the next time you want to leave a lasting impression on your guests with a fun and refreshing drink, try making this mixed berry ice cream float at home!
- 1 scoop of mixed berries
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 Bobelo Mountain Berry
- A dash of vanilla coffee creamer
- 2 scoops of ice cream
- Top with whipped cream
1. Start by adding the frozen (or fresh) mixed berries to a 12 oz glass (or larger).
2. Next, add the water and Bobelo Mountain Berry. Stir until thoroughly combined and bubbles have subsided.
3. Now add the coffee creamer, ice cream, and whipped cream topping.
4. Enjoy with a spoon or straw!