Italian Cream Orchard Breeze
Italian sodas are a fun and easy way to make your beverages more flavorful, colorful, and exciting!
The next time you host a party or have a summer BBQ, this simple and delicious Italian soda recipe is a sure way to impress your guests.
Mix these fruity drinks to hand out to your guests or let them enjoy the experience of making the refresher for themselves.
Italian soda bars have always been crowd-pleasers, so don't be afraid to experiment with other syrup flavors or Bobelo packets to see what's most popular. By using Bobelo, your drink will be more flavorful, full of vitamins, and sugar-free!
Try out our recipe and let us know what you think!
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 12 oz of water
- 1 Bobelo Orchard Breeze
- 1 Tbsp raspberry syrup
- 2 Tbsp coffee creamer
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
1. Begin by adding the ice cubes to your glass.
2. Add water and Bobelo Orchard Breeze. Stir until the bubbles subside.
3. Add raspberry syrup and coffee creamer, then stir until combined (if desired).
4. Top off the drink with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!